Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: Strawberry Grapefruit Smoothie

 

Welcome back to Tasty Tuesday! I have to say this is probably my favorite day of the week...when I have a new recipe that is! This week is another breakfast food (I am trying to expand my breakfast options if you couldn't tell), and it is a good one!


Strawberry Grapefruit  Smoothie

1 grapefruit
1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
1/2 cup water
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1 sweet apple
1 tbsp ground flax seed

In a blender, add all of your ingredients and blend until smooth. Enjoy!

***

This smoothie is soooooooo good! I tried it Sunday morning and it blew my socks off! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Look Alive!
<3The Mortician's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...