Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: Orange-Berry Smoothie

 

Today marks the last day of Week 1 for the Whole Living Detox. We have tried many new meals this week. In fact, we have tried every  lunch,and dinner recipe except one which we will be trying tonight. I'm not going to lie. I am very disappointed in the recipes. Most of them tasted too bland or mixed flavors I don't ever think should be mixed, not to mention we were left hungry after finishing. However, there was one recipe in particular that took the cake (oh how I miss sweets...) and it just so happens to be a breakfast recipe!



Orange-Berry Smoothie

2 oranges, peeled, pithed, and cut into chunks
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 cup frozen blueberries

Add ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.

Easy enough right! This is sweet and tangy all at the same time. I absolutely adore it and I hope you will too. DO NOT ADD WATER! It will only make the smoothie a watery mess like the other recipes I have tried this week.

Look Alive!
<3The Mortician's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...