Sunday, January 8, 2012

21 Days to a More Organized Home: My Planner


I apologize for this post being so late. I haven't been able to secure good pictures of my planner so I didn't want to post until I had them.


I picked my particular planner for its layout. It offers several sections for each week labeled "Mine," "Theirs" and "Meals." This is great because I can put my work schedule in, the Mortician's schedule and meetings, my blog posting schedule, and our meals for the week all in one spot. I couldn't be happier!

At the beginning of each month is a "Month at a Glace" page along with a To Do List and Projects list for the month. Nice to have these all in one spot.


To get started with my planner, I gave it a name. I decided it was a she because of the pink and flowers (I honestly hate pink) and it reminded me of Pepper Potts from Iron Man, so I named her Pepper. I love the name Pepper and I felt this worked wonderfully for my planner.

Next I color coded. Black is the Mortician, Green is my blog, Red is my personal stuff, and purple is my work schedule! If I need more colors, I will introduce them later on, but this works well for now.

What did you name your planner? Did you make it or buy it? I'd love to know!

Look Alive!
<3The Mortician's Wife



 ------------------------------------

All Posts:
Day 1: Welcome
Day 2: Time Management 
Day 3: Using Your Planner 
Day 4, Part 1: Mail Clutter
Day 4, Part 2: An Action File
Day 5: Other Paper Clutter
Pin It! Organized Home Edition 1

1 comment:

  1. Blogger can be a wanker when it comes to pictures... o_o

    I love that you named your planner after Pepper Pots... Just too awesome. =D

    I bought my smaller planner that I carry with me, but since I couldn't find one that had both weekly & monthly pages in a format & size I liked, I added in month at a glance pages. They're not in front of each month as I like, but they're there, and that's what counts. ^-^

    I made my 'Our Home' binder from all different things I found online. There are some totally amazing & terribly organized women out there... I hoping to someday be one of them. ^-^

    Hope you're having a good week!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...