Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cookie Party: Invitation and How To

Around the holidays, it isn't uncommon to gorge yourself on cookies. Since cookies are such an integral part of the holiday season, people have begun throwing cookie parties where they exchange cookies, recipes, and holiday cheer. My mom participates in one every year, or almost every year, and brings home some pretty amazing treats. Of course, the treats don't have to necessarily be cookies; some of the ladies bring homemade candies to share. I considered throwing a party of my own this year, but I don't have a large enough friend base that would be interested in participating.

Anyway, why not have a party of your own this year? To help you out, I've included a free printable invitation for you to enjoy! It is editable so you can change the dates, times, and other information.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/107411775/Cookies-n-Cocktails

Never thrown a cookie party before? Well, Kitschy-Koo have a wonderful post regarding throwing a cookie exchange party.

Throughout the upcoming week, I plan on sharing some cookie recipes with you. Some of them are my own, others from magazines, blogs, or friends.

Look Alive!
<3The Mortician's Wife

PS: I am currently working on holiday party invitations. Hopefully I will have 3 or 4 finished by tomorrow. You can also expect to see some free printable gift tags within the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...