Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Place Cards

I wasn't originally going to make any place cards for you guys, but I felt so bad about not posting as often this month that I decided to throw some together! Unlike my invitations, I formatted this one in a Word document. Since it was so easy, I think I am going to continue using Word to format my documents so you can edit them! These place cards can be easily edited in Word or another program that is compatible with Word documents

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KnNmfNfzc8Q0VtcXk3X0tIU28/view?usp=sharing

I hope you enjoy these wonderful place cards! I advise you to print them on card stock so they hold up better. Feel free to edit the document so you can fold the place cards over.

Look Alive!
<3The Mortician's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...