Thursday, September 15, 2011

Great Expectations

I'd like to go ahead and layout what readers can expect from this particular blog. First of all, this isn't just for men and women in a relationship with a mortician. This blog is for everyone who is in or hopes to be in a relationship and those wishing to live frugally and happily. I'm am not a relationship counselor, but I know how to make and break a relationship. I hope that my knowledge and advice coupled with that of my readers will fulfill the reader expectations.

I plan on letting everyone know what I do for myself while the Mortician is at work to keep myself happy and busy. This will be anything from cleaning (yes, I enjoy cleaning), cooking and baking (vegan friendly!), reading, movies, crafts, home decor, spiritualism, saving money (of course), etc. Finally, I plan to post what we do to keep our relationship strong and avoid fights. This is not always an easy task; we struggle just as much as every other couple.

If there is a topic you wish me to address, please, feel free to comment, send me an email, or send a Facebook message. I welcome all the ideas I can get! My goal is to serve my readers, so please, do not hesitate to ask questions, email testimonials, or ask to write a guest post! I will be happy to hear from you and glad to do whatever I can answer your questions.

I hope that you will follow me here and on Facebook and keep in touch!

Look Alive!
<3The Mortician's Wife

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing more. Our household strives greatly to live a frugal lifestyle sometimes with great success and sometimes with dismal failures.
    It's a very unique journey for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad I found you on Money Saving Mom! The Hubster is not a mortician, but he's a Navy Submariner, and I don't get to see him much. We always say the boat is his mistress and she gets all his attention. ;) It sounds like we have a lot in common, and Im really looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Velody,
    I know how you feel! Lately it seems like we haven't been able to save any money for the very simple fact that we are trying to pay off debt before my student loans take affect. I feel like we never have any money and its all gone before we even get it, but then I remember that we paid well above the minimum on our bills, which is a good feeling. Its never a bad idea to spoil yourself though. As the Mortician always says, it lets you know what you are working for. I hope that I can provide some helpful tips to save money. If there is anything in particular you'd like to see, please, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen,
    I'm glad we found each other! It makes me feel really great knowing there are others in my position who want the same things in life. I am posting my Swedish meatball recipe on Tasty Tuesday! We actually made the meal tonight so the pictures are ready to go which means I'll be posting earlier rather than later. I hope you'll enjoy the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...